Monday, May 25, 2009

One COOL weekend!!!


Sometimes in life, a true friend, a take you as you are, can talk about anything, just be your relaxed self with, FRIEND comes along and lets you know that there is always someone there for you, NO MATTER WHAT!. Not too often though, those two friends meet two women who also become THAT kind of FRIEND too! Every time we get the chance to spend time together, I am in awe at how easy it is to fall back into comfort mode, like we haven't been apart and missed gabs of each others lives!!! How truly lucky we are!



MY secret surprise worked! Garret was sooo excited and surpised to see his best bud (of almost 30 years) show up at the Arboretum Chick-fil-a on Friday! We had an awesome weekend! Here's a brief overview:


Friday-Kerry and Jean drive to IKea! I am completely in LOVE with that store!


Friday Night- We headed to Speed street and RiRa's for dinner! (the same restuarant had a Fire early Saturday morning!) PS....note to self....never ever ever go to speed street again. I saw more people with missing teeth and missing clothes, I was thoughtouly GROSSED out!


Saturday- Big boys played golf- big girls hit Gaffney (hard!) All little ones-had an awesome day with a new sitter who was incredible! Will hire her all throughout the summer!


Sunday- Kerry and I played with the kids and went to Costco for Lunch and Flank Steak for dinner....the big boys golf again!


Sunday Night- Barbecue with the Donato's! So glad they could come! We had a great time and the flank steak was the best I ever had!


Monday- Barbeque at my parents! Wadinski's footlong hot dogs and Swebels rolls. (Buffalo grub)!


Only one injury-Ethan has a nice shiner! Got hit by a plastic baseball bat in the eye!

Only one sick kid- Emelia spiked a 103.5 fever yesterday and again today and I cant get it down below 101!!


The kids had a great time playing together and got along great! My favorite thing from the weekend! The big boys playing Wii boxing against each other and thier prospective male child standing next to him saying "My daddy's got him, my daddy get him, get him my daddy.. get him" back and forth. I know it is one of those"you had to be there things" but I see a future strong friendship in the making... just like thier fathers!!

No comments: