Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ahhhh....Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day to all of my friends who are MOM's and for those of you who are very nearly MOM's....your already a MOM....the worrying starts the instantly!
What a great weekend! My Mother's Day started early. Garret surprized me with a great dinner at Morton's uptown then with a movie(I picked...chick flick!:) Then today we went to an awesome brunch with my parents and Kara.
We then took my mother for her first EVER pedicure and manicure! She loved it! Honestly, the best part of the day was seeing a woman who raised 6 children in awe of a chair that actually massaged your back while your feet were soaking in hot water. Her words "I never knew there was such a thing" then "Oh, this has to be a new thing...easter, mother's day, any holiday" Needless to say I was worried that I didn't by the typical Borders gift card but this was soooo much more!
We finished the day with shopping and ice cream! We had a great time! I could not be more impressed with all of the planning that Garret did for my special day! Awesome job GAR!

No comments: