Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I have HAD it!

First of all it snowed last night. Wow! we woke up to the ground/roads covered. Schools closed again. Angry Mom's on the phone asking me to use my magical wont get hurt snowplow powers and come to thier house. Great weather service we have. If I sound a little grumpy....I AM!!!! Here's why!

Emelia and Ethan both had ear infections last week. So -miserable week/nights all around. We took Emelia to the DR. twice (of course the first time...nothing was wrong.....second time BINGO..major ear infection. Ethan...ear infection. Then last night...Ethan was up till 3:00AM, yes I said AM -DAMMIT! We had a "snow" day so I preceeded to take him to the DR. Of course we get that look from the nurse (who I love) that says "you again?" FANTASTIC! Well, Baaaammmmoo..Ethan has an absess in his ear. So I went to pick up his medication.again. Apparently 20 soupy boopy diapers and 2 raw butts was not enough.....

Oh.. I forgot to mention that Mommy has not felt well for the last 2 days. Well...I then proceed to take myself to the Dr.- Mommy's got Bronchitis! Yeah....just what I hoped for! I head to Target to get my prescription filled, which by the way I am no longer capable of carrying a paper copy to the pharmacy myself....the script is sent via computer right to them. I go home, injest my medicine that is going to make everything go away and we will all finally be on our way to sickie freedoom! WRONG!!!

At 7:30 I sit in my bed doing paperwork...or catching up on paper work and itch...scratch..what the hell is that....OH MY GOD! I have HIVES! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F>>>>>> KIDDING ME!!
Call Dr. ... stop taking med NOW....take 50mg of benedryl (which I only have childrens of so I take half the bottle) and if you begin to have trouble breathing head straight to the emergency room. Oh and if you fall asleep, make your husband watch you in case..... oh...if the hives dont stop "growing" after you take the Bendryl...go strait to aforementioned place. New med tomorrow.... and another lovely co-pay!:)

So to now. I am sitting here trying not to itch....red blotched all over my back, my scalp, my arms and crawling up my face,not to mention IN my ears. NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND ????

AND the best part is that we all need to be healthy to leave for DISNEY in 10 days.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry everyone is sick! If I were there I would come over and help you out. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Cydnee Gee said...

Oh Wow!! What more can I say? Wow!