Sunday, February 1, 2009

25 Things About Me

Not so sure I am gonna be able to do this but I am going to take the challenge!

25 things you might not know about me (In no particular order):
1. I have moved 15 times in my life- seriously
2. I absolutely adore my children
3. I LOVE buffalo chicken wings
4. I hate to cook but like to bake cakes/special treats
5. I wish I had more time to be with my friends
6. I will become an aunt again- tomorrow!
7. I used to be an aerobics instructor- step, sculp, low impact and water aerobic instructor-deep, impact, arthritis. I am certified in each!
8. I love to swim
9. I miss my family-which is now scattered over the eastern seaboard
10. I really miss my friends from Buffalo, CO and WA
11. I NEVER EVER thought I would one day have my own business
12. I truly enjoy what I do-pediatric occupational therapist
13. Can't wait to go back to the Andirondacks!
14. Have a new favorite vacation spot- Litchfield Beach
15. Hate eating at Qdoba 1 time per week but go because my family likes it! :)
16. My favorite TV show is Grey's
17. My favorite song is Unanswered Prayers
18. OKay...I like country music
19. Miss making whale sounds with my husbands best friend
20. I enjoy hiking, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, camping, fishing-and did ALL of these things regularily before I became a MOM
21. I have 2 bachelor degrees and a master's. I was in college for 12 years STRAIGHT! (can you say NERD)
22. I am not technologically savy
23. I have known my husband since January 1992- 17 years!
24. I like to shop and find a good deal (I am slighlty neurotic about it!)
25. If I could have one wish, it would be to slow down and really be able to enjoy time with my family!

Okay, I did it....now you try!

No comments: