Tuesday, September 2, 2008

TODAY"S THE DAY!!!







After several weeks of wanting to start a Blog, I am finally doing it! And even more impressive is that so far I have done it myself because I am technologically insufficient! ...okay okay, I have to give credit to my "girls" next door(s)because I have been listening very carfeully to them about how to do this!! We'll see how I do. I chose today because it was the first day of PRE-SCHOOL! Emelia and Ethan started a new school today and they really enjoyed it! Emelia-my ready to do anything and go anywhere as long as I have my purse- just walked away without even a backwards glance! Ethan- not always so ready to GO- was a bit hesitant but did just fine! Okay I have to see if I can figure out how to put pictures on here...wish me luck, if I do we will see preschool day one pictures!

1 comment:

tsdelity said...

Awesome Jean! Looks like you got it. Love the pics and glad all went well with the new school!