Saturday, June 13, 2009

Oh Please BEES!

It is not bad enough that I am allergic to bees, it is not bad enough that it really really hurts to get stung, it is not even bad enough that I have been through this 3 times before..this time takes the cake. Yesterday, I geared up on my day off to hedge all of our overgrown bushes. Out flies a wasp and stings me while hedging the very first bush!
So where, might you ask did this little darling ,who I was obviously disturbing by cutting down his home, sting me??? MY left breast! There I said it! Out Loud. The normal allergic reaction occurs, I finally decide it is time for medical care and begin the journey of showing off my left body part to not one, not two but three medical personnel (all of which who felt sincere pity but complete HUMOR in the situation)! TO add salt to the wound, I then had to debuff my bottom, very large body part to allow a shot to be injected by not one but two additional medical professionals! So now that I am done showing off all the body parts I am willing to show, I ask.... Please oh Please bees, leave me be!

No comments: