Friday, December 19, 2008

Countdown to Christmas!

6 days till christmas and the elf on our shelf is still causing mischief. In the meantime...we had Ethan's birthday party last weekend at ChuckieCheese!! He had an awesome time with all of his "buddies", as he calls them. I made him a Wall-e /Eve cake that he has been asking for for the past 6 months. He loved all of his presents and is now ready for round two at Christmas!
Miss Emelia has been missing out on the blog action a bit so a morsel about her.....she told Mommy to "shut up", "get out my way", and "get out my room". I AM NOT KIDDING!!!!! WHAT THE .... My two year old has a serious problem of thinking that she is 13, I mean 31 and that she can talk to her mother like that. Until Mommy explained otherwise. Unfortunately then big brother pitched in(refer to previous blog on 4 things I love about Ethan) and yelled at Mommy not to spank Emelia! :) Please believe that the spanking did NOT come before the "naughty spot" which no longer works for her because she screams at a peircing loud pitch the entire two minutes she is there! In otherwords she is naughtier in the naughty spot than in the crawl space (I AM KIDDING!) :)
Once Daddy uploads all the pictures on the camera I will post them!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Emelia Emelia Emelia! LOL I miss her!! Of course she wasn't talking quite that much when I was there!