Tuesday, December 9, 2008

And now he is 4!

Ethan turned 4!!! He is such an awesome little dude and 1/3 of the special light of my life! He was soooo excited yesterday that it was his birthday! He jumped out of bed and put on his new birthday shirt that Mommy bought him! He opened one present in the morning (a pirate ship) and happily played with that all day until Mommy got home. We met Grandma and Grandpa at Red Robin for dinner then returned ho0me to open presents!
He was sooo excited abput his bike! He was not expecting it but jumped on right away! And the 20" bike fit him just right!

Four things I love about you Ethan:
1.) you already know how to make people feel special...you say I love you, thank you, and I missed you!
2.) you are a great BIG brother to your little sister... you wont let her cry too long if she is upset about anything! ... other than when YOU beat her up for taking your toys
3.) you make me smile every morning when you say "where are you mommy" over the monitor and every night when you try to get me to lay down with you by moving over in the bed, pushing the covers aside and saying "room right here mommy"
4.) you are a real cool kid to be around, play with and love...even though Mommy has had to leave you everyday since you were 6 weeks old to go to work! You know that I think of you all the time I am gone and that I will always "BE BACK"! :)

I can't wait to see what you grow to do this year!

1 comment:

Cydnee Gee said...

Happy Birthday little man!!!