Tuesday, September 7, 2010

KINDERGARTEN....DEN!!!


I admit it, I am one of those people who just can not spell kindergarten right! I always appreviate it no matter where I am because I can not remmeber if it is a t or a d!!!!!


ETHAN has started Kindergarten! I am writing this today because today was the first day that I was not able to walk him into the school building and his class! - and beacuse I haven't blogged in a super long time- but we wont linger on that! :)


Ethan was super nervous...I follow the blue line mama,... the one on the right, right?,.....I can do this mama, right?.... Other than that, so far everything has been a piece of cake! He likes riding the bus home and seems to really like the cute little girl named Bella ("that starts with a "b"sound mama") that sits at his table in class. He loves the Guinea Pig in his class and even started writing sentences for me this weekend... He is afraid of reading "I cant do it so good" but he is coming along just fine!


So today I shed a tear! I held it together last week but seeing my "handsome man" waving energetically and screaming bye mama as he was walking down the cement sidewalk into the school was more than I could take! He did keep checking to see if I was watching as I drove away!


So far so good! Now if I could only get him to quit calling me MAMA!!!!!!

No comments: