Saturday, January 23, 2010

Where or Where?

Where o' Where have I been? The very reason I started this blog was to keep up with the fast pace of life! Well I haven't been too good at it since September 21! So to catch myself up I am going to begin with a list....a list of entries and pictures to come to catch myself up!!! And to get myself off from near the BOTTOM of Ali's blog list!!!
* Emelia's 3rd birthday
* Back to Preschool!
* Halloween
* Emelia and Kidneys
* THANKSGIVING
* Dad and a new heart- well fixed heart
* Ethan's 5th Birthday
* Ethan's Christmas Program
* Emelia's Christmas Program
* Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
** and other fun stuff in between!
I promise to catch you up soon!!!
Oh and did I tell you we are off to Disney in 7 weeks!

1 comment:

Ali said...

Haha- I was just thinking the other day-"jean needs to blog!""" you crack me up! Cant wait to see pics.