Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thankful Tuesday

Thank you to my friends who called and checked up on me and Dad while we waited for information at the hospital...thank you to you who so awesomely took my kids in PJ's and flip flops so bright and early in the morning without question, so I could run off and be with my Dad...thank you to you who covered my handwriting class so I didn't have to worry about it and for those of you who want to know, my dad is doing just fine! Some tests completed and some more to have done but for now he is doing really well... and appears "no worse for wear"....

I am looking forward to an impromtu weekend with family...mostly those coming down to see Dad but I am happy you are all on your way!

1 comment:

Ali said...

ahhhhh- you are so welcome- anytime my friend.