Wednesday, November 19, 2008

FINALLY!!

For those of you who know how tought it has been to get Ethan to eat (almost ANYTHING), you are not going to believe this! ETHAN ATE A TUNAFISH SANDWHICH AND A WHOLE CHEESE STICK!!!! Ok, almost a whole half of a tuna sandwhich. Let me back up. Garret and I went away last weekend and when we got back, Mommy decided to take on two challenges. (1) Ethan will eat a variety of food and (2) Emelia will be potty trained. OH..and all by Christmas. Anyways, I institued the new everyone eats the same food for dinner no matter what and everyone has to at least try the food they are given. And for lunch...no more nuggets, fish sticks, hot dogs and corn dogs. It is really working. I know this does not sound like a breakthrough of moden day nutritional science but I dont know if it is his age or the fact that he knows Mommy means business but it is working. I am letting the kids pick out 1 dinner meal a week. But everyone has to eat it! So tomorrow is chicken dinosaurs with corn and apples.?!. Yuh..Garret and I can not wait!
And Emmme, well she eats everything on her plate..usually. So now if I can just get her not to put half the toliet paper roll into her training potty we would be all set!

1 comment:

Ali said...

YEAHHHH Tuna fish- that's awesome. Let me know any secrets to potty training little E- Ri is soooo far from even being interetsted. Although she DEMANDS a new diaper all the time.